About Me

My photo
Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
I never thought I would get into blogging, but I thought I would give it a go. Crackers Boutique has been a plan for a while, the business is ran by my mum (Lorraine) and I. We have always been sewing together since I was young, however its only in the past 5 years or so that we have picked it back up into scale and we have made a number of quilts. My first Niece , mums first Grandchild Olivia came along 4 years ago and we have made a number of items for her over the years and this is what has inspired this company. I have always been a bit "crafty" as I like to call myself. My true love has always been stationary and fabric. So when I got into card making and quilting it felt like everything all fell into place and I became addicted to crafting. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy my blog. Please feel free to follow me.

Saturday 28 September 2013

Male birthday

I have been trying some cards with my new Stampin Up stamp sets! 

Let me know your thoughts

Thanks for reading 

Sammie Sayz

1 comment: